Outfit of the Day: Fall Colors + Mixing Details

Monday, October 20, 2014
happpy monday! I surprisingly woke up energized & refreshed today, rather than feeling those monday mornin' blues and decided to do a quick outfit of the day. I got these crop pants with the floral detail from H&M in August for like $6 (what a steal!), the cardigan from Banana Republic last season and the camel-colored sandals I wear almost everyday (also last season) from BCBG Max Azria. I forget where the white top w/abstract detailing is from but I finally got a chance to mix prints/&details. The beige/maroon cardigan, white top, black crops and camel-colored sandals are not only fall colors and easy to blend but the details from both the top and the crops go perfectly since the detailing on the crops are very subtle and the white top detailing pops (it also helps they're both monochrome colors). 

hope everyone made it through monday!
Rasmin









Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment