How-to: Style Neon Pumps!

Thursday, October 2, 2014
hey fashonistas! Recently, my shoe obsession has gotten out of hand, to say the least- but my lovely brother indulged my bad habit for my 21st birthday and got me the hottest heels ever. (I may or may not say this about all my heels but thats besides the point).  For starters, they were a pretty penny and that price didn't include the shipping cost from Australia either.  So of course, when my baby bro asked what I wanted for my birthday, I quickly showed him these heels and the day before my birthday they were at my doorstep. Perfect timing much?

As I tore open the box and walked around my house in these comfortable neon statement pumps, I knew I needed to style an outfit before my birthday dinner so I could wear these ASAP! I've attached photos from my birthday dinner of how I wore my neon pumps as well as other outfit suggestions. What I absolutely love about neon pumps is that they can be worn all year-round and aren't limited to a specific season.

Neon pumps: Kardashian Shoes | Trousers: Michael Kors 
I decided to pair my new pumps with my new favorite trousers from Michael Kors. They're midnight navy (almost look black) printed in the front with a solid navy back, paired with a timeless oxford from Abercrombie&Fitch with a statement blush detailed bag to match from H&M! The trousers help add a little something extra and the simple oxford helps tie it together. The blush bag is also a statement piece but the neutral color lets it remain a bold yet subtle piece.
Neon pumps: Kardashian Shoes | Trousers: Michael Kors | Handbag: H&M  | Oxford: Abercrombie&Fitch (similar)

A casual approach:
If paired with a plain tee, this outfit can go from glam to everyday casual super quick. (ex: light colored boyfriend jeans + white/grey v-neck, small necklace, arm candy, big bag & neon pumps.
    
*All links to items available online are posted above, if the exact item is no longer listed online a similar option is linked.

comment below + let me know what you'd like to see styled next! happy thursday!
-Rasmin xo


No comments:

Post a Comment