Indian Healing Clay Mask

Thursday, October 2, 2014
100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay
Presenting:

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Mask



Like a painter's canvas, our skin is the canvas that must be in its best condition for makeup to look flawless. Clean and clear skin is something we all want, right? I would say that I have semi-sensitive skin and due to some health condition during the past year or two, my skin became bipolar. I kept having ups and downs with it until after making some major changes to my diet and medications, my skin has cleared up tremendously. Because of my roller coaster skin, taking care of it is very important to me. One of the best methods that I use to take care of my skin is by applying facial masks on a weekly-biweekly basis. I will do a separate post of my favorite masks but for now, I would like to introduce you to this 100% natural & VERY affordable clay mask: Aztec Indian Healing Clay Mask [wooh!] 
This clay is wonderful and is actually found in many deep cleansing clay masks, but never in its pure form...unless you buy this awesome jar off of Amazon like I did! 
Claim: Deep pore cleansing & feel your face pulsate 
What it Does: In my opinion, this mask really does pull out all of the impurities from deep within your pores. Why I say that? Because every time I have used this mask, after a few days...I will see whiteheads or a zit pull out and then my skin is suddenly glowing
How to Use: The directions state to use it once a week or more than once for problem skin. I have used it a few times about every two weeks or more and leave on for about 20-30 mins. Many people mix the powdered clay with raw apple cider vinegar, but I didn't feel comfortable doing that so I just mix in water. After each use I noticed that my skin felt softer and my pores were shrinking which made my makeup apply more smoothly. You can actually feel a "pulse" in your face! Once you open the container you will find that it is in powder form and it is odorless. Also, I use this super cute plastic bowl and brush to mix and apply my mask. The bowl comes with measuring spoons, and a brush. I will list the link below for both the mask and bowl to be purchased from Amazon.




Aztec Clay Mask (About $8.50)



No comments:

Post a Comment