Cozy in Chambray

Friday, February 26, 2016



I swear, the weather in the East Coast has been on the edge of "bipolarism". LOL. But today I was not complaining because it was in the 50's! Nice weather + Sunday called for a cozy brunch down the street with my husband and friends. Lately I haven't been buying a lot casual or fancy clothes due to the fact that all I ever spend money on these days are: gym clothes, airplane tickets, and groceries. Lol.

No new clothes = find your fav pieces in your closet and make it work! When I have no idea what to wear, one thing that I often grab is my jean jacket or chambray shirts. The fun thing about chambray is that you can style it in SO many ways that if you wore it every single day for the entire week, but styled it differently, I bet no one would even know it was on repeat the whole week haha.

Though it was in the 50s, the sun wasn't out so I knew I had to dress cool yet slightly warm too. I decided to be casual with a hint of feminine. I paired my shirt with a loose fitted skinny belt and some light faux stretch leggings. Since my mind-set is still in winter mode, I wore some ankle boots. I threw on my favorite jcrew necklace to give the outfit some life. All outfit details and links are down below! Share what looks you create with your Chambray and tag us on Instagram #thelipstickpantry

xo, nilma


Necklace: Jcrew. here 

Chambray button down shirt: Target. Similar here and here
Skinny Belt: HM

Boots: Forever21. Here
Bag: Steve Madden from TJ Maxx 


Leggings: HM 


No comments:

Post a Comment