1 Outfit:2 Ways-NYC Edition

Friday, March 4, 2016
A Day in NYC-1 Outfit:2 Ways

Whenever I go to New York City for a full day, I often struggle to figure out WHAT TO WEAR! Recently when my SIL was visiting, we went to the city for the day to meet up with my brother. The weather was actually pretty perfect but in the evening, it became slightly windy. I wanted to wear something comfortable, causal and stylish (of course!) ;-)

I grabbed my favorite pair of leggings + favorite pair of brown booties. When walking around the city the entire day, you never want to wear super high heels and uncomfortable shoes (In my opinion at least)! These booties from Forever21 were ACTUALLY oh so comfy all day! Ha!...& I threw on this H&M lacy and flirty loose fitted top to give the outfit some chicness. I decided to grab my faux leather sleeve blazer (also H&M) to wear in the evening as it automatically added a sophisticated look to the outfit. During the day, I wore another H&M piece, a long cardigan...which kept me warm & it was super comfy & bohemian! 

Adding bright colored lips with the blazer look added to the evening look. 

All outfit details and links (if available are listed below). If you create a similar look, please share with us and hashtag #TheLipstickPantry :)

xo- nilma
Top: H&M Similar here

Long Cardigan: H&M similar here

Blazer: H&M Similar here
Boots: Forever21 Here


No comments:

Post a Comment