Fit & Pretty in Pink

Friday, May 20, 2016
happy friday everyone! Today we are teaming up with Glossier to show you guys how we like to celebrate pink! Glossier is a modern beauty brand working to create essential products. They're mantra is "skin first, makeup second, smile always." (how cute?! #wordstoliveby). Pantone's color of the year is so similar to Glossier's pink, they decided to create a Pinterest board with chic inspo on how to incorporate pink into their everyday routine. Nilma will be showing you her fitness outfits and I will be showing you guys an outfit I wore to a friend's graduation recently that incorporated my favorite tone of pink!


Not going to lie, I used to hate pink as a little girl but now I don't mind it (as long as its not too vibrant) because a blush/nude pink is my absolute favorite staple. It can be worn with almost anything and look effortlessly chic.

I love my Michael Kors Slim Rose Gold watch. It's not bulky & remains the perfect accessory to almost all of my outfits.




These blush toned crops were found at H&M awhile ago but keep a lookout because they always bring back some of their popular styles with a slight change. These are perfect for the workplace and whenever you want to switch things up from denim jeans.

To be honest, I had no idea what to wear to graduation and picked out my crops first and found this cheetah printed blouse hanging out in the back of my closest and realized how well they flow together haha. I used my H&M Slim Tuxedo Blazer and strappy black stilettos to tie in all the colors and color blocking to perfection.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For me, the color pink has always been (one) of my favorites so when #Glossier reached out to us about a collaboration for their pink campaign, I was all game in my pink gear.
Funny story: One of my favorite 4th grade teacher's (Patti Russel-who was a major fashionista teacher-by the way) & her favorite color was pink so naturally, I think I adopted that as my favorite color, ha. Now as an adult, I honestly love all colors. I love soft colors for classy and sophisticated looks and bright colors most definitely for my workout gear. I strongly believe that what you wear to a workout really helps you have a better (or worst) workout. When I wear bright colors to workout in, I often feel more energized. 


Now, I don't like to look like a Popsicle at the gym, so it is important to contrast your bright pieces with a darker shade. Here I am rocking a 90 degree bright pink racer back tank with one of my favorite pair of  Sweaty Endeavor LuLuLemon tights. What I love about these tights is the drawcord in the hem of each leg which allows me to choose the length. My bright pink shoes were an addition to my love for all things pink collection when I had found them at a Nike outlet store a while back. I don't think you can find this exact style anymore (Nike Free 5.0) but check out Nike's website for a huge selection of Nike Free & Nike Flyknit shoes in a similar pink shade. 
pink Yoga Mat: Nike +T.J.Maxx 



Hope you guys enjoyed this little collab! Be sure to check out Glossier's Pinterest page (you might see some familiar faces on there soon). Tune in next week for a fitness post to help kick off Summer Sixteen! 


- Rasmin & Nilma, xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment