#FashionFriday: Edgy Chic

Friday, April 29, 2016
Statement floral heels, Steve Madden
HELLO SUMMER SIXTEEN! (whaddup Drake reference). I am DONE with finals (aka: hell week) and I could not be happier. I hope to give you guys awesome, creative content all summer long since I will have way more free time :) Today I'm going to show you guys a really edgy yet chic look with my Armani biker jacket and fave Steve Madden floral pumps. Floral print is in everywhere this season so a similar shoe shouldn't be too difficult to snag. In fact, I got mine from a local TJ Maxx for $35, so be sure to check out those stores before heading to the mall. This look is comfy and perfect for a casual day out. (you guys know I live for looks that are comfy but look like I tried haha). 

All my photos for this shoot were taken by the talented Sara Derek from World Vision Photography! I linked their socials so be sure to check them out!


Many of us love to rock the all black everything vibe but I love adding pops of color throughout my outfit to help spice it up. This small handbag is from Aldo and it's the perfect size for your phone, wallet, keys and touch up lipstick. How cute are the gold medal bar red studs in the front?!
This is a sweater I got from a Gap store about 2 years ago and if you follow the care directions, it will still look as good as new! My biker jacket is from Armani Exchange and I am in love! It is so edgy and makes you feel like a total baddie. The necklace can be found at any Icing store (I got mine around December but I'm sure they will have a similar style).

Any of these items can be replaced with what you have lying around! Grab your old leather jacket (because these made a comeback), a light swear and statement necklace and you're golden!

Mango juice ft. me at Chrome Yellow Trading Co.
My favorite watch from Michael Kors benefiting the Stop World Hunger Campaign!
Money for a good cause that looks good on my wrist? Yes please! #Hairflip








What would you guys like to read next?! Any certain look you want me to style? Maybe a makeup tutorial? Comment below!
p.s: I have more fashion posts coming so check back every #FashionFriday in May!
Follow us on the gram & tag #TheLipstickPantry when recreating a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment