Fashion Friday

Friday, January 23, 2015
it's fridayyy! i had some free time between classes the day i wore this outfit and the weather was so perfect- i couldn't not do a mini-photoshoot. we've been having 50-60 degree weather, so i wore my green anorak jacket from shop civilizedas a light layer to add. (similar option #1similar option #2). i purchased my brown boots from rack room and they're super comfortable and lightweight. i bought my long sleeved, striped shirt at H&M | (similar); when am I not wearing H&M, lets be honest. my black jeans are from american eagle. i decided to add some small details to make my outfit pop- like my tweed kate spade bag (which is big enough to fit my macbook- perfect right?& rose gold michael kors watchi also wore a rusted gold necklace from forever 21 but during the quick photo session, i forgot to wear it (it was in my pocket, haha).

i loved this outfit and the best part? it was thrown together in about 2 minutes tops. every detail is linked to the exact or similar item! hope this gives ya'll some inspo for a casual day when you want to be comfortable yet fashionable.
-Rasmin :)




makeup deets
foundation- NARS sheer glow 
highlight/contour: anastasia contour kit (light-med), shade: banana (highlight), java & havana (contour)
eyeliner- waterline: Sephora Eyeliner liquid: Milani Eye Tech Liquid
blush- lured to love by MAC (limited edition!)
lipstick- velvet teddy by MAC (new everyday, go-to!)


















No comments:

Post a Comment